Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Posted by katie bee On 8:26 PM
Only the fanciest of greetings for you, my dears.







Welcome to Katie B. Style! After months of tiptoeing around the idea of my very own blog, I'm pleased to invite you to what will be a splendid celebration of all the things that I love in life: fashion, food, film, art, and maybe even a little intellectual banter (to balance errythang out).
As I navigate my way through life after college in the big city of San Francisco, I feel a need to express myself now more than ever. The spontaneity and levity that college life gave is quickly evaporating, so this little ol’ blog is my way of keeping the balance between work (i.e. cubicle life) and play (fashion! frivolousness! fun!).  
Warhol says it best.
Why not share the things I love with all of you? Like the eternally gorgeous and fashion-fearless Gwen Stefani says, “tick-tock, tick-tock, take a chance you stupid ho.”
xo kb

0 Responses to 'Tick-tock, tick-tock...'

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscribe: